I do appreciate greatly the nominations. And all those I nominated, please accept as you wish and follow up or not…no worries!
Thanks petrel41 of the DearKittySomeBlog http://dearkitty1.wordpress.com/2013/01/05/beautiful-blogger-award-thanks-scottie27/ for nominating my blog for the Beautiful Blogger Award.
Thanks so Much! Gracias! Lovely, pleasure overflowing…
The rules include: if nominated and choosing to participate then– Write a post about the Award and include the Award Picture. Thank the person who nominated you ( ie. thanks DearKittySomeBlog) and link back to their blog. Nominate seven other blogs and include links as well as a quick statement about the blog. Write a comment to each of the blogs to tell them you nominated them.
Interesting that seven is such a popular number, hm? And I’m having trouble with my READER, eek, or at least I was. Well that trouble is over now, and for at least a couple of weeks, so I better get to it. In no particular order for the Beautiful Blogger Award & there are many, many blogs worthy.
1. Mrs Bushranger who writes http://whatdoyareckon.wordpress.com and has interesting poetry and photos.
2. http://Sarahneeve.wordpress.com is funny, does a great job with words and photos.
3. http://Rachelmankowitz.wordpress.com The Cricket Pages writes funny, engaging posts about her dogs
4. (pre) concept is someone who’s searching for purpose, used to plan on painting, now doing a travel blog while not yet traveling
5. http://Karijeppesen.wordpress.com is someone who quotes poetry and posts photos of herself illustrating the concepts (actress).
6. Elena is someone who travels in the Sahara alone and writes an interesting travel blog illustrated with stunning photos.
7. Blue 88 journal writes illuminating poetry.